Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Noosa beach home accessed only by four-wheel-drive attracts interest from all over Australia
House prices push young families interstate
Historic Brisbane penthouse owned by Keith De Lacy up for sale
- We need a 'soft decline' in house prices before it is too late
Intense media focus on housing affordability has primarily focused on the story of the individual; the young person who can’t afford a house. But in all…
- Highly regarded Queensland architect Shane Thompson sells Chandler home
Ask any top architect to name a few favourite projects and there will likely be talk of difficult site solutions, perhaps a city landmark or a particular award-winner, or perhaps that old line, the next one.
Its different when you ask about the places they have actually called home. The technical talk fades as the memories take over, and the questions surface about why they chose to live there in the first place and how they made it home.
- Reserve Bank warns regulators could take drastic action to cool Sydney, Melbourne housing market
The RBA reiterated it was concerned by the level of housing credit, particularly in Sydney and Melbourne where house prices have risen by 18 per…
- RBA to assess new home loan lending rules
The Reserve Bank of Australia says it will take some time to fully gauge the impact of recent regulatory changes to home loan lending. The minutes of…
- Chinese still undaunted by Australian property market
Despite Beijings exit clamps on capital outflows, only one in four Chinese buyers see purchasing Australian property as challenging