Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Three suburbs on par with Sydney’s median price: The ‘quintessential’ Aussie areas
Welcome to Sydneys middle of the road a three-bedroom, one-bathroom house 25 kilometres south of the CBD….
- How to put a financial windfall to good use
Should it go into super, or towards paying down the home loan, or should we … That way, the interest paid on the mortgage is reduced and the money is still … planners say that would-be property investors have to be very careful.
- New suburbs join Melbourne’s million-dollar median house price club
- First home buyers can make the great Australian dream come true
While house prices in Sydney and Melbourne continue to soar year on year, there’s no doubt this will have to come to a grounding halt soon.
- Canberra the city to beat for house price growth
The Canberra housing market has continued its recent resurgence and is now recording the strongest house price growth of all the capital city markets.
The latest Domain report has revealed that the Canberra median house price surged by 5.3 per cent over the March quarter to a new record high $705,059 and exceeded $700,000 for the first time.
The March growth rate for Canberra was the highest recorded by all the capital city markets with the next highest Hobart, where prices were…