Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Developers try to lure first-home buyers ahead of Budget decision on housing affordability
- You Wish: Total-package appeal in South Yarra
50 Nicholson Street, South Yarra $2.7-$3 million
If your wish is for a pretty, low-maintenance, single-level, renovated Victorian house with an easy-care landscaped garden, youll be far from alone in finding it all in this little gem.
To add to the total-package appeal, it has probably the most sought-after inner-city floor plan for professional…
- Local designers desperate for reforms to protect their work from cheap copies
- Term deposit rates continue to drop while home loan rates rise
Home loan rates are rising but term deposit rates are actually falling. What is … Think about how a very small reduction in a mortgage rate can mean…
- So average to be unique: Three suburbs on par with Melbourne median house price
- Big savings on home loans
Exclusive new figures reveal mortgage holders could save a whopping … time to assess the impact of recent changes to home loan lending rules.
- We can't 'hold back the tide' in housing market: APRA's Wayne Byres
APRA’s Wayne Byres expects more tightening from banks in the home loan market. Photo: Louie Douvis. In response to a rapid build-up of household debt and soaring Sydney and Melbourne house prices, Mr Byres last month … late 2014, when it targeted property investors and poor lending standards.
- Make Sure You Have All The Right Documentation When Applying For A Home Loan
In today’s low interest environment, saving up for a deposit on a home loan is a major … to ensure your broker will be able to help you secure a home loan. … out how much you can afford by simply making a call to a mortgage broker.
- Risks flagged in broker-linked mortgage controls
Inconsistency among broker vetting by the banks could put lenders at financial risk, says one credit expert