Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Australia's big four banks feeling pressure from parliament
But despite all the political bluster, there remains a question mark over how much the banks’ mortgage rate moves were really about balancing…
- Neighbourhoods: Buyers struggle with limited listings in family friendly Willoughby
Willoughby agents are struggling to satisfy buyers with limited listings in this popular north shoreenclave. Agents estimate the number of properties for sale are down by 30 per cent compared withthe same time lastyear.
Stock levels are terrible, says Shead Property agent Hugh ONeill.
Theres very little for sale. Ithinkover the last 18 monthsthe market was so good that people pulled the trigger [to sell] a&nb…
- NSW real estate: Home ownership starts at 40 as Sydney market becomes more unaffordable
He said rent money from his 20-year-old son was helping pay the mortgage. It’s a big relief, we’re still pinching ourselves that we’re here, Mr Nicholls,…
- How Much Help a Home Loan Provider Can Do To You
Phillip Street: Date: 12.08.2016: Picking a proper home loan provider is, consequently, imperative for going into a bother free home loan deal. Home.
- Genworth Australia appoints new chairman
Nation’s largest mortgage insurer for lenders appoints new chairman who brings 40 years of financial services experience to the role
- Brokers drive CBA's market share growth
Australias biggest bank has increased its mortgage market share over the past financial year, with mortgage brokers accounting for almost half of new mortgage flows
- Home loan demand rebounds after rate cut
Home loan demand bounced back in June, recording a jump of 1.2% in the number of new mortgages written throughout the month