Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Low interest rates send homebuyers to the coast
In NSW, house prices at the south coast town of Kiama have surged 15.5 per cent in the past year, while residential units are selling for 13.6 per cent…
- Two ways to unlock the wealth in your property
A reverse mortgage allows you to borrow up to 25 per cent of the value of your property, with interest on the borrowed amount capitalised into the loan.
- Record-breaking Sydney auction market steaming into spring
Sydneys booming late-winter home auction market is steaming into spring, recording unprecedented results from the strongest late-winter market on record….
- Flipping properties to be debt free
After starting out with a $20,000 deposit, she’s been able to flip five properties in 13 years, about half the lifespan of the average 30-year mortgage.
- Why you should use a mortgage broker
In the midst of historical low rates, more home loan products available than ever before and the real estate market a perpetual topic of conversation for…