Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Inner city warehouses lead property’s high-end industrial revolution
From factory floor to luxury pad, the inner-city warehouse has made an impressive ascent up the property ladder.
From New Yorks Soho to Sydneys Surry Hills, abandoned warehouses were first converted to living and working spaces by artists.
Today however, their appeal and value has grown and they have become a much desired place of residence for those with millions to spend.
As more old warehouses in former industrial areas are renovated into homes, th…
- The lavish mansions that have languished for years on the market
Wealthy buyers with mega mansions to selloftenface the conundrum thatmoremoney meansmoreproblems.
Some of the most swish estates in the world dont have prospective buyers knocking down the door.
These are some of the grand estates, worth up to $100 million-plus and with big name celebrity vendors, that have been for sale for years.
1. Michael Jordans ridiculously big Chicago compound.
The retired ba…
- Banks refuse to pass on full RBA interest rate cut
The controversial move made CBA the cheapest of the big four with an advertised standard variable mortgage rate for owner-occupiers of 5.22 per…
- Rate cut to spur house prices, sales
Major banks including NAB and CBA dropped mortgage rates in response to the announcement, but lingering wariness about the sustainability of…
- Rate cut fillip unlikely to halt slowdown in house prices
The Reserve Bank’s interest rate cut is expected to provide fresh stimulus to the residential housing market, but it is unlikely to reverse the slowdown…
- Big banks defy RBA over rate cut
The big banks have defied the Reserve Bank, passing on barely half of yesterday’s cut in the official benchmark cash rate to their home mortgage and…
- Penthouse on Millionaire’s Row for sale for $5.95 million
A penthouse on the Gold Coasts prestigious Hedges Avenue is for sale for $5.95 million, as the owners daughter wants a dog….
- 6 easy updates to improve the ROI on your investment property
These easy and effective updates will add to your rental revenue, while attracting a higher calibre of tenant.
- Statement by Glenn Stevens, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to lower the cash rate by 25 basis points to 1.50 per cent, effective 3 August 2016.