Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Can home loans be approved in 22 minutes?
South Australia-based fintech firm Tic:Toc recently launched the world’s first complete online home loan platform. It will be the first online home loan…
- Microhouse in rooftop air duct posed as solution to housing unaffordability in London
In the worlds most unaffordable cities, architects are coming up with creative ideas for cheaper housing, but has the situation become so dire that people will live in air vents?
At first glance, the shingled grey HVACconstruction on top of a warehouse building looks like astandard air vent, but its actually a microhouse thatsa prototype for low-cost living.
PUP Architects named their project after what its meant to look like,H…
- Aboriginal people paying for boom in Canberra's property prices
… they either own outright (10 per cent) or with a mortgage (32 per cent). … which Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people share, of home ownership. … The boom in house prices in Canberra and across Australia is of course being…
- Australian house prices could have been so much lower
The dire state of housing affordability revealed earlier this week surely confirms the harm caused by Australia’s badly designed capital gains tax.
- Home loan customers urged to review mortgages over offers of rock-bottom interest rate deals
HOME loan customers should urgently review their mortgage to benefit from rock-bottom deals as dozens of lenders continue to cut rates,…
- Virgin unveils new home loan promotion
The deal offers eligible borrowers even more frequent flyer points when taking out a residential home loan