Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Money Man: Put gear in negative or rev to full speed?
I want to pay out my son’s mortgage of $100,000 when I access my super, and then have an income stream of $1000 per week until I reach age 67.
- Sydney’s Inner West Council program deterring graffiti with street art
- Australian families spend twice as much for childcare as they are for food according to exclusive …
Alarmingly, 34 per cent of respondents in the survey conducted by The Parenthood said they have been late paying their bills, mortgage or rent…
- Consumer watchdog targets real estate agents underquoting house prices
A CRACKDOWN by the consumer watchdog on real estate agents who underprice homes has the backing of the Real Estate Institute of SA.
- Childcare costs are crippling families. Time to step up and fix a broken system
Currently, we’re paying more than our mortgage on childcare fees. … using childcare are paying equal to or more than their mortgage each week for it.
- Linc Energy founder Peter Bond’s mansion passes in at auction for $9.25 million
A sprawling Brisbane estate has passed in at auction for less than it sold for almost a decade ago.
The extravagant Fig Tree Pocket mansion, owned by formerLincEnergy bossPeter Bond,failed to sell at auction on Saturday, despite lengthy negotiations.
The seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom mansion passed in at $9.25 million, $250,000 short of what…