Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Malcolm Webster, man behind clothing brands Marcs and David Lawrence, set to sell $6 million in property as stores close
John Szangolies pays more than $10 million to holiday in Palm Beach
- Market view: The outlook for first home buyers, beyond the smashed avocado
Are first-home buyers active in the market these days or are they all just crying into their smashed avocados?
Do we really need to forgo even the smallest luxury in life to own a home in Melbourne? Winning the lottery or a lump sum inheritance from your third cousin twice removed seems as far fetched as the notion of getting a foot on the ladder.
Lets take investor activity out of the equation (because we know its booming) and focus on finance app…
- One Hyde Park London: What’s life like in the world’s most expensive apartment block?
When the worlds super rich want to bed down in London, they look no further than One Hyde Park. Labelled the worlds most expensive residential block, this address boasts a list of ultra luxury amenities and an exclusive list of tenants to match.
Located in Knightsbridge, the apartments overlook nearby Hyde Park and the Queens cavalry regularly march by on their way to and from nearby Hyde Park Barracks.
Inside, it has all the bling you can imagine. High-end …
- Capital gains: risks rise for residential property investors
If residential property investors are not losing sleep already they will be now. The underlying argument for investing in residential property has been…
- Mildura joins homes boom
MILDURA has become a top spot for property investors who are … Property Hotspots list for Victoria as ranked by mortgage broker network eChoice.
- CBA rate rises sends $1 bn a month of property investors packing
CBA rate rises sends $1 bn a month of property investors packing … are struggling to handle the business, according to lenders, mortgage brokers and analysts. … Last month ING increased all residential home loan products for new…
- Payments System Board Update: February 2017 Meeting
The Reserve Bank has issued a media release Payments System Board Update: February 2017 Meeting
- Next Generation of Banknotes: $10 Design Reveal
The Reserve Bank has today revealed the design of the new $10 banknote that will be issued into circulation from September 2017.
- Broker-originated home loans hit new record
More than half of new residential home loans during the last quarter of 2016 were originated by brokers, a research groups data shows