Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Pauline Hanson’s Gold Coast apartment sale leaves ‘disappointed’ buyer with surprise legal bill
Please explain: Pauline Hansons Gold Coast property fails to settle
Pauline Hanson praises Vladimir Putin
Wendy Carrafahas been left with ab…
- Property buyers pay millions for Melbourne vacant land and homes in need of a bulldozer
- When it comes to renting in Australia, it’s the have-nots versus have-lots
Could we improve renters lives by looking at commercial leases?
Comment: Sydney renters are being taken for a ride
- Exempla GRP director Peter Tzanetos says many developers are families seeking financial freedom
Part one of an interview with Exempla GRPdirector Peter Tzanetos whobelieves developers are not always the villains they are often portrayed to be.
TT: All developers seem to get tarred with the same dirty brush.
PT: Not all developers are big time mega rich Trumpians. There are many more small-time players, mum and dad part-timers that dip theirfeet into the property game with the purpose of gaining financial independence. It …
- Market view: The outlook for first home buyers, beyond the smashed avocado
The struggle to home ownership is real. … and a staggering 13 years and four months for the ideal mortgage insurance avoidance 20 per cent*.