Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- More than just the end of a train line: Wolli Creek emerges as one of Sydney’s densest areas
Liveable Sydney: The unexpected suburbs to make the top 100
Wolli Creek goes for gold
- The Australian couple restoring an 18th century French chateau
- Renting through Airbnb and Stayz poses Capital Gains Tax risk for sellers
- Who are these guys offering eight per cent?
Products that can offer these type of rates tend to be either debentures or mortgage funds: In either case your money is often being used to back…
- Stamp duty: Slashing stamp duty would cut Sydney house prices by $35K
LEADING economists have slammed stamp duty as a nonsensical and desperate cash grab, calling on the Berejiklian government to finally show…
- First homebuyers with a good rental history shouldn't have to save a deposit, Federal MP says
In Sydney, the 20 per cent deposit required to avoid Lenders Mortgage … Mortgage Choice, John Flavell, said lending 100 per cent of the home loan…
- ASIC targets property spruikers in new crackdown
The regulator has said it will send out undercover investigators in a planned probe against self-managed super funds