Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Today's housing crisis is worse than the 17pc home loans of the 1980s
I don’t doubt it was painful for anyone paying a mortgage at the time. … income that went on the interest payments for the home loan was 6.1 per cent.
- Melbourne’s rental squeeze forcing more people into homelessness
- Median house prices in 13 Sydney suburbs have hit $2 million
SYDNEY suburbs with multimillion-dollar house prices now outnumber cheaper areas after median prices hit $2 million for the first time across 13…
- Auction watch: Buyers on the hunt for high-end homes
- Great Australian Dream a struggle for many Canberra first home buyers