Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- If you're planning to buy a house this year, here's how the Trump administration could affect you
Donald Trump in a meeting Pool/Getty ImagesBoth mortgage rates and housing prices are expected to rise this year. Within hours of being…
- English man raffling off his mansion for $3 a ticket
Youve got to be in it to win it and at2 ($3.26) a ticket, this raffle for a Lancashire mansionis quite an affordable way to get into the property market, even if it is England….
- Have your say on your mortgage broker
The national survey will once again ask homebuyers to share their attitudes and opinions towards Australia’s mortgage brokers to find what they are…
- A majority of home loan customers have no idea of their interest rate
IGNORANT home loan customers could be costing themselves tens of … The Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia’s chief executive officer…
- Bank of Queensland, Pepper market mortgage bonds to fund home lending
The nation’s smaller lenders are lining up to join the big four banks in tapping the wholesale bond markets to fund their expanding home loan books.
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.
- Foreign investors forced to sell $100m of property
The government has mandated the sale of 15 residential properties after buyers breached foreign investment regulations