Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Scathing social media reviews a game-changer for holiday lets
- We'll make sure housing dream is realistic, says Michael Sukkar
But he hit out at Labor’s policy proposal to curb negative gearing concessions used by property investors, saying the opposition was attempting to…
- SoFi targets mortgage lending in Australia
In recent days, the San Francisco-based SoFi has used LinkedIn to advertise for a manager of mortgage operations, based in Sydney, along with an…
- Warning off-the-plan buyers could struggle to finance small apartments
The managing director of mortgage broker Homeloanexperts, Otto Dargan, said … She said the bank had to be responsible in evaluating home loan…
- We are blaming the wrong people for housing boom
Most Aussie homebuyers blame foreign investors for high house prices, but what about the growing … however, Mr Arnold believes addressing the treatment of property investors is a good place to start dealing with the problem.
- Are we actually in a housing bubble?
While there will be an eventual slowdown in property prices, one expert has questioned claims that Australia is in a bubble