Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The hipster does have something to answer for as Melbourne suburbs gentrify
Yet as nearby Newport, Yarraville and Seddon gentrified and house prices soared, pragmatic young home buyers decided to overlook “Foot-scary’s”…
- Land on Moreton Island selling at auction with no reserve price
Ever wanted to own a holiday home you can take off to on a weekend, without having to sit through bumper to bumper traffic? Aonce in a lifetime opportunity to build one on Moreton Island has just come up.
An empty block of land at12 Triton Street Tangaloomais listed for auction with no reserve price.
It is located close to popular resorts, dolphin feeding spots…
- Appointment of the Head of Domestic Markets Department
Media Release Number 2017-01: Dr Marion Kohler has been appointed to the position of Head of Domestic Markets Department.
- Home sellers make $1m profit — in a year
Regulators may need to consider adjusting interest rates or taking other measures to bring house prices back within reach of middle-income buyers,…
- Sydney, you're about to be dethroned
What was drawing people to the city, he said, was a combination of a good, diversified economy, with lower house prices compared to Sydney and a…
- Bank tips broker market share to reach 70%
Speaking to The Adviser, Adelaide Bank general manager of third party Damian Percy said that mortgage brokers are the original disruptors who…
- Non-major increases owner-occupier rates
The bank has also hiked rates for mortgages used by small business owners as well as pensioners and self-funded retirees