Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Keeping it in the family: The siblings pooling funds to get on the property ladder
With more people to share the mortgage, each buyer only needs a fraction of the full deposit and can more comfortably manage repayments, enabling…
- Melbourne suburbs where every house sold at auction in June 2016
Melbourne home buyers priced out of inner and middlenorthern suburbsarenow targetingthe last stop on the Craigieburn line.
Every one of the11 houses put under the hammer in the suburb, 26 kilometres north of the CBD,sold at auction in June. Asix-out-of-six result inCoburg Northand Hadfield further highlights the strength of the northern market.
Mays officialinterest rate cut has given buyers more bo…
- Seven cleaning hacks lazy people should probably consider trying
Hacks! Theres nothing the online content mines like more, from cooking hacks to life hacks, and their favourite of all, cleaning hacks. You thought good old soap and water was a decent way to clean? Well, boy, howdy, do we have news for you!…
- ASIC exposes misleading Chinese home loan advertisements
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has exposed four mortgage brokers for misleading home loan advertising to…
- Decrepit houses in Brisbane sell for millions
By Your Mortgage | 30 Jun 2016 … it’s important to not only check the right rates, but make sure that you’re getting the right features in your home loan.
- ASIC reprimands mortgage brokers for misleading advertising
Four mortgage broking firms have been reprimanded by ASIC for misleading advertising targeting Chinese speaking home buyers
- NAB: No Australian income, no lending
The National Australia Bank is the last of the Big Four banks to close its doors to foreign property buyers who have no income source in Australia.