Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Melbourne renters: 7 things you should know when claiming your bond back
You found your next dreamhome, but before you can splash out on anew couch, there is one thing you need to do get your bond back.
But, in the process of moving out of your old place, youbecome aware of very noticeable dents left in the carpet by your furnitureand a distinctstain probably causedby aspilt beveragemonths ago.
Then you realise your landlord/property managermay try to make you repl…
- Neighbourhoods: Port Melbourne has something for everyone
CLEARANCE RATE 71.1%
MEDIAN PRICE HOUSES $1.23m
MEDIAN PRICE UNITS $650,000
Beach Street$4.05 million
Graham Street$4.02 million
Swallow Street$2.90 million
- Reserve Bank on standby to cut cash rate as inflation plunges
Those reluctant to cut will argue that Sydney and Melbourne house prices have climbed 6.8 and 3.5 per cent in the past three months and point to the…
- Push for shared home ownership scheme in NSW to help those locked out of market
Shared home ownership allows a person or family to partner with a … “There’s some documented cases around mortgage default and people in…
- The Australian dream out of reach
Home ownership is the stuff of wild imagination for many young Australian’s and Macarthur’s residents are not alone. … To afford a house you can’t do that, after making mortgage payments you might have some money left for a bit…
- 'Generation selfish' locking themselves out of property market
The head of a Sydney real estate network has labelled Generation Y uncompromising and materialistic, saying they are at fault for cutting themselves out of home ownership
- Fintech announces national head of mortgages
ASX-listed fintech company, Rubik Financial has announced the appointment of a new mortgage executive