Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Rosebery: Sydney suburb rises from ‘desert wasteland’ to thriving foodie and family hub in a decade
Remember the nerdy kid with braces who came back from summer holidays a total babe? Rosebery is that kid.
The suburb, about six kilometres south of the city centre, has undergone a stunning transformation over the past decade, and there are even more changes on the way.
Sam Elbanna, managing directo…
- Ferrari boss Herbert Appleroth buys $8 million Rose Bay pad
Ferrari Australasiachief executive HerbertApplerothhas traded one view of Sydney Harbour for another, buying the Rose Bay garden apartment in the Bord DeLeaudevelopment for some $8 million.
Ferrari boss He…
- Chinese developer Phillip Lee buys another neighbouring Point Piper property
Property developer Phillip Dong Fang Lee andwifeXiaoBei Shi have snapped up another of their neighbours, again in the art deco apartment block next door to their Point Piper trophy home Mandalay….
- Keep your tenants happy or risk losing them in droves: life in a flooded apartment market
Landlords must work harder than ever to retain tenants in todays apartment market or risk losing them in droves, body corporate experts have warned….
- Federal Reserve ready to start trimming bond holdings
Its blueprint for halting current reinvestments by ever-larger increments of maturing Treasury and mortgage-backed bonds came in at the low end of…
- Investors starting to cool on housing: CoreLogic
Higher mortgage costs are starting to have the desired effect of slowing demand from investors in the housing market, according to property…
- Confident Fed presses on with gradual bond-trimming plan
Its plan to halt current reinvestments by ever-larger increments of maturing Treasury- and mortgage-backed bonds came in at the low end of Wall…