Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- I love living alone, but I’m also scared to
About a year ago, I had one of those jarring moments that life sometimes throws at you, which made me realise that what I perceived as an entirely normal reality was somewhat disconcerting to those around me….
- More tightening in mortgage lending likely: Macquarie analysts
More tightening in mortgage lending likely: Macquarie analysts … are the lowest they’ve ever been, and with it, the opportunity to save on your home loan. … Australian banks still allow property investors to borrow a significantly larger … After a jump in house prices in May, Moody’s this month said banks’…
- Federal election 2016: Shorten's policies 'to cut house prices'
Independent modelling of Bill Shorten’s negative gearing and capital gains tax crackdown predicts it will cut housing prices by an average 4 per cent…
- Where land will be released across Canberra in the 2016-2017 year
The rejuvenation of deteriorating public housing sites across Canberra and the expansion of the ACTs newest suburbs will contribute to the release of 4550 residential dwelling sites and 260,434 square metres of other land in the 2016-2017 year.
Land releases will also spark redevelopment in some of the territorys mostestablished suburbs.
The ACT government is set to secure $629,801,000 of revenue from its indicative land release program for the next financial…
- Mortgage Broker Reveals Why So Many Residents Love
Mortgage Broker Reveals Why So Many Residents Love … To learn more or to enquire about a home loan, call 1300 958 730 or visit their website:.
- Mortgage Broker Reveals Why So Many Residents Love Rockingham
Rockingham, WA, 20 June 2016 – When mortgage broker Justin Smith … To learn more or to enquire about a home loan, call 1300 958 730 or visit…
- Melbourne Real Estate June News
The End of Financial Year is near and it is time to plan and prepare not only tax though best strategy and plan toward building wealth through an investment property portfolio.
- Sydney’s cheapest homes: Properties on the market for under $300,000