Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Mortgage group's "mortgage hell" billboard above CBA
The billboard is part of a marketing campaign against the big banks
- Smaller cities set to "gain momentum"
A property expert says “overlooked” cities are set for a boom in new house buys
- Industry edge: Your new favourite warehouse conversion is selling in Paddington for $8 million
Ladies and gentlemen, the bar for prestige industrial conversions has been raised….
- Colourful clifftop mansion lists for sale in Rio de Janeiro with $7 million asking price
If you havent accumulated an impressive collection of art yet, never fear. A new home in the Rio de Janeiro suburb of Joa has water and mountain views so spectacular, few visitors would even bother looking at the walls….
- RBA holds interest rates steady amid stagnant wages
Locally, house prices are falling, led by the those in major capital cities of Sydney and Melbourne, feeding fears that consumers will curb spending.