Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- For love, not money, swimming champ Cate Campbell makes next property move
- Most affordable suburb in Melbourne is the ultimate catch-22 for first-home buyers
- Richard Gu takes out precarious loans to buy $8m Bayview house after defaulting on Cate Blanchett’s home
Mystery buyer of Cate Blanchetts house revealed
Richard Gu the new owner for brutalist Total House
The mysterious buyerwho was forced to pull out of buying the Hunters Hill trophy h…
- ANZ chief executive Shayne Elliott. Picture: Hollie Adams
Jonathan Mott, an analyst at investment bank UBS, said the timing of the decision was unusual and noted it followed a slide in house prices in…
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.
- The easiest way to get your home loan lender to drop your interest rate
The easiest way to get your home loan lender to drop your interest rate … Lazy customers are likely to be paying more on their home loan because they … Mortgage costs can quickly add up if you don’t get a regular check on the fees…
- Bank shares fall as property 'bell rings'
“It is only now as Sydney and Melbourne house prices are in bubble territory … Economists expect a fall in home loan approvals of 1.0 per cent, which…
- Bank may have called end to Aussie house boom, analyst says
It coincides with a slide in house prices in the biggest capital cities over … While the reverse-mortgage portfolio was extremely lucrative in periods…