Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- What you can buy in Perth compared to Sydney and Melbourne
… half the price of one in Sydney, making the WA capital a gold mine for property investors. … Perth house prices are expected to remain low this year.
- Rental affordability plunges in traditionally affordable Melbourne suburbs
Rental squeeze forcing more people into homelessness
Affordable rentals hard to find in Melbourne
- Sharp rate rises would spur housing collapse: report
Australian house prices would be more than 50 per cent overvalued and a … But any correction in house prices would likely be softened by pent-up … Moody’s said delinquency rates for Australian residential mortgage-backed…
- Getting a home loan is about to get tougher for property investors
Getting a home loan is about to get tougher for property investors … make up more than a third (35 per cent) of the total residential mortgage market. … first homebuyers and lower-income families out of home ownership, is that it is…
- Investors need to take an interest
Property investors need to take an interest in their property to ensure they get good rental returns. Landlord insurer Terri Scheer’s executive manager…
- Brokers to save clients thousands
One mortgage broker network has said borrowers can save significantly if brokers help them find a better interest rate