Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Why you should consider moving to Coffs Harbour
Life beyond the big smoke regional centres on the up and up
- Community resistance is impacting the supply of affordable housing, experts say
- Why Glebe has gone from bohemian hangout to inner-city hot spot
- Melbourne suburbs where homeowners have raised house prices the most
Melbourne suburbs where homeowners have raised house prices the most. Mar 18, 2017 Kirsten Robb,Christina Zhou…
- Canada's plan to tax foreign investors is already working
As a result, house prices in the area fell 5.3 per cent in November the … And from January 2016 to January 2017 house prices in Vancouver fell 18.9 per … is intended to make sure we can keep home ownership within the reach of the … Westpac home loan interest rate March 2017: Investor, owner-.
- Banks pull back in home loan stress zones
Westpac yesterday hiked variable mortgage rates by between three and 28 basis points, rewarding owner-occupier borrowers and those paying both…