Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Five things you should know before buying your first piece of art
- With plenty of connections to cities and low median house price, Ballan is a hit
- Emergency centre opens as financial problems bite
A SURGE in people reaching out for help in Glenmore Park has led Anglicare to open an emergency relief centre in the mortgage stressed suburb.
- ASIC launches suit against Westpac over lending practices
… March 2015 Westpac failed to properly assess whether borrowers could meet their repayment obligations before entering into home loan contracts.
- ASIC alleges Westpac breached responsible mortgage lending laws
Westpac failed to properly assess whether potential borrowers could repay their home loans, ASIC has alleged. Louie Douvis. Jessica Gardner.
- Is inflation your friend or your foe?
Of course, you’ll still need to pay off your $400,000 mortgage one day but when you … And it just seems right to pay off your non tax deductible home loan debt as … But for most property investors, this may not be the right solution.
- Bouris finally delivers maiden profit
Solid financial results for the first half of FY2017 have seen mortgage and wealth group Yellow Brick Road cross over into the black