Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Airbnb to hold ‘secret’ briefing for NSW state MPs
- From $3000 to $6000 a week: Asking prices double for some of Sydney’s prestige rentals as supply dwindles
Sydney in worlds top 10 most expensive rental cities: report
Sydneys one-bedroom apartment rents squeezing singles into sharehouses
- Inner city bargains in Brisbane and how to find them
- A housing plan that could kill your finances
Well, that would be a start, but real affordability comes when house prices and wages stop diverging and start to move closer together. In an era of low…
- Terry McCrann: RBA unmoved on interest rates
This does NOT mean, though, that your home loan interest rate will … the bank had looked at a tracker rate mortgage and decided it wouldn’t work.
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.