Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- ‘Rent is slavery’: Meet the millennials living out of their vans
- Biggest winner from rising house prices
IT MAY not come as a surprise to many but the Prime Minister’s electorate of Wentworth has been identified as the area that benefits most from the…
- Westpac tightens mortgage conditions again
Westpac is following interest-only loan rate rises with new clamps on consumer credit, including restrictions on the number of dwellings on a title and…
- Home loan demand falls, dwelling values rise in March
Mortgage Choice CEO John Flavell said it was the second consecutive month that there has been a drop in the number of home loan approvals.
- Westpac hits customers signing up to interest-only home loans
Home loan customers continue to be hit with tougher restrictions around … In the note to mortgage brokers Westpac said, in this low rate environment we are … Many home loan deals for owner occupiers remain below four per cent.
- Non-major unveils new mortgage AI
The virtual assistant will help consumers process their home loan applications through high tech cognitive technology
- Fintech to help consumers be their own broker
The digital platform uses technology to do the work of a broker by giving the borrower access to the entire loan application process