Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- At your service: Why concierges are the new luxury home selling point
No longer a luxury, a good concierge can add value in both dollar terms and cachet to prestigebuildings.
My buyers who are spending $4 million to $6 million expect a concierge and dont like to buy into a buildingwithout one, says Vanguarde Estate Agents TravisReeve.
Reeve has just secured a $4 million sale in the five-star Highgate in KentStreet Sydney and says the building isknown to have the best concierge service…
- Star power: giving your home the silver screen treatment
Want a brush with fame but too shy to get in front of the camera? Perhaps its time to push your house forward.
Casting agents say that with more TV and film productions opting to shoot on location than ever, on-screen opportunities for residential properties are rife.
Last month $1.5 million funding for 17 new projects worth $13 million was announced by the creative industries minister and Film Victoria, which means its a prime time to introduce your photogenic dig…
- Declining yields suggest caution in Melbourne residential market
Researchers from the University of Melbourne have created a system to model and predict house values and rental rates at the individual property level.
- China's house prices continue to rise
Average housing prices in China continued to rise in April on an annual basis for the fourth straight month after turnaround in December, as more…
- Firstmac passes full rate cut to consumers this May
By Your Mortgage | 17 May 2016 … Bank customers who switch to a Firstmac home loan can save themselves tens of thousands of dollars, and years…
- Australia's property market affected by China's growth slowdown
As one of China’s main trading partners, Australia is also affected by the downward trajectory of China’s economy over the past two years. According to…
- Brokerage inks major white label partnership
A leading brokerage has inked a deal with an insurance provider to supply white label insurance products to its home loan clients
- Almost half of Aussie home owners have never refinanced
Almost half of Australian home owners have never refinanced their mortgage, the results of a new consumer survey has shown
- Australia’s property market affected by China’s growth slowdown
As one of Chinas main trading partners, Australia is also affected by the downward trajectory of Chinas economy over the past two years.