Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Seven TV shows to help solve your property problems
Televisionisnt just all about escapism: turning on the box can actually teach us a thing or two. Right now, if your passion happens to be property whether its buying, selling or renovating there are a multitude of TV shows on offer thataim to educate the average person on this topic.And as a self-confessed junkie when it comes to house-related shows, I have spent countless hours researching these programs in order to point you in the…
- The worst things about living in Sydney’s suburbs, according to residents
Sydney, the greatest city in the world!, How good are our beaches?, and Were so much better than Melbourne these are some of the things you might hear a proud Sydneysider say. Butthe truth is, deep down, locals knowthat living here is not always sunshine and surf. In fact, from time to time, we need a chance to let it all out….
- Official rate cut to historic low of 1.75pc, but analysts say Reserve Bank poised to cut again
National Australia Bank was the first major lender to react, announcing it would pass the cut on in full for variable rate home loan customers and…
- Banks move quickly to pass on rate cut
ALL major banks moved quickly to cut variable home loan interest rates on Tuesday night after the Reserve Bank hacked its cash target to a historic…
- No budget shocks for property investors
No budget shocks for property investors as tax offsets remain safe … Brisbane up 6.2 per cent while Perth house prices went backwards by 2.1 per…
- The RBA cut rates, ANZ posted a surprise loss, and bank stocks went nuts
The banks this afternoon moved to announce reductions in their home loan rates this afternoon, starting with the NAB announcing it was passing on the full 25 basis points to its mortgage customers. It was followed by Westpac and…
- Statement by Glenn Stevens, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to lower the cash rate by 25 basis points to 1.75 per cent.
- Poor property presentation costs up to 25 per cent
First impressions are everything! Poorly presented property presentation costs Aussies up to 25 per cent on Auction day according to a recent survey
- Mortgage broker caught up in bikie fraud
Police allege that 11 people, including one mortgage broker, conspired on fraudulent loans for the national president of the Nomads bikie gang.
- Negative gearing driving up house prices, says MP
Liberal MP John Anderson has admitted that negative gearing is pricing many first-home buyers out of the market.