Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Designer Gabrielle Manning pre-empts Fashion Week by listing her Bronte house
Simone Zimmermanns glamorous $5.5 million North Bondi home upgrade
How a council knock-back led to one of Paddingtons top terrace redesigns
- Five things not to do when preparing your home for sale
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban could create a Sydney mega-penthouse
- First-home buyers: Did Baby Boomers have it better than Gen Y?
Let’s throw escalating house prices into the mix. The working world for Gen … The casualisation of work presents a tougher issue when obtaining a mortgage. … The average first home loan is just over three times the average wage.
- Extreme house prices a social problem: banker
Dr Lowe said two-thirds of housing borrowers are at least a month ahead in their mortgage repayments, and half are at least six months in front.
- House prices 'to fall by 7 per cent'
House prices could fall by as much as 7% over the next two years in a … for a housing downturn (of RBA hikes) is missing, mortgage rates are rising,…
- RBA Governor Philip Lowe warns on house prices
It is not banks turbo-charged by property lending that are the key risk to the economy from any a fall in house prices or rising interest rates rather it is…
- Non-major unveils new FHB mortgage package
The bank has brought in an exclusive offer for first home buyers with special rates and annual fee waivers
- LMI provider sees 22.4% drop in net profit
Financial results of a leading provider of lenders mortgage insurance reveal difficult economic conditions for the firm
- Reliance on housing bringing risks: Citi
The bank has flagged a number of implications for house prices and investment given Australias current dependence on the property market