Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- House prices soar 30 per cent in Gold Coast property boom
WITH 17 months to go until the 2018 Commonwealth Games, the Gold Coast property market is showing no signs of slowing with house prices in…
- Change to NSW strata laws to give apartment owners power to turn buildings into gold mines
Apartment owners may soon find themselves able to insert extra units into their blocks, create car parking below and add penthouses on top to bring in extra revenue and dramatically increase the value of their homes….
- What properties to see in Melbourne this weekend
4 Regent Street,Yarraville $1.5 -$1.6million 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces 12.30pm-1pm
A couple of young builders have created this impressive architectural home from a tired double-fronted Edwardian, attracting the attention of local families looking to upgrade.
Theyve rebuilt it all the way from the front door, except t…
- Mortgage sweet deals for big borrowers
Mortgage sweet deals for big borrowers. Share; Share via Email Share … Comparative rates on a $1m home loan. Rates on the 30-year loans vary…
- Family home built for comfort
Denistone goes from strength to strength as house prices grow. Amanda Sheppeard …. Mortgage sale in Manly Vale Mortgage sale in Manly Vale.
- Denistone goes from strength to strength as house prices grow
DENISTONE is a popular suburb that has enjoyed strong growth in the past few years. According to CoreLogic RP Data, 32 houses have been sold in…
- Survey of Foreign Exchange and Derivatives Markets
Media Release Number 2016-21: Survey of Foreign Exchange and Derivatives Markets – additional data available.
- Will Trump mean doom for Aussie housing?
With the surprise presidential victory of Donald Trump, how will the election result ripple out and affect our property market?