Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- FOI my butt: RBA/APRA/Treasurer shield internal property interests
How many formal investigations has APRA conducted in relation to ADI’s fraudulently tampering the Loan Application Form of a home loan applicant…
- NAB eyes home loan bounce on new tech system
National Australia Bank is eyeing a lift in home loan revenue thanks to a recently-completed technology overhaul, which it says is already turning more…
- The Block 2016: all the ingredients to flop, so how did it go so right?
- Brisbane's cheaper house prices are great for first-home buyers
Astronomical house prices in Sydney and Melbourne are leaving many prospective homebuyers … We did need to get lenders mortgage insurance.
- More buyers’ agents are striking deals between buyers and sellers
In an increasingly secretive property market, buyers agents are striking deals between buyers and sellers before homes are even listed for sale
- Brisbane’s cheaper house prices are great for first-home buyers
Brisbanes greater affordability has allowed young couples to enter the housing market with little difficulty