Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- UBS: The housing boom is on its last legs
… requirements for property investors and the banks’ out-of-cycle mortgage … A combination of cooling house prices and a slowdown in demand for…
- How to create a low-maintenance backyard
Have you ever heard someone say they wish their garden needed more maintenance?
We thought not and theres a reason for that. Everyone seems to be time-poorand this follows through to their property and landscape, says Matt Leacy, director of Landart Landscapes.
Low-maintenance is way up on the wish list of having a garden created.
So how can you makelow-maintenance a r…
- Amsterdam turning weedy wasteland into funky and affordable neighbourhood
To stimulate a population shift to a new neighbourhood that currently appears as a weedy wasteland dotted with a few giant warehouses and the detritus of shipbuilding, Amsterdams municipal council has followed a proven formula of urban revitalisation….
- The business helping Australian farmers take a much-needed holiday
Opting for a rural lifestyle comes with numerousupsides. Escaping the big smoke to raise children on farm fresh eggs and milk straight from the cow certainly has its appeal. However, running a farm is a full-time occupation and its one that doesnt stop for holidays….
- Morrison seeks better deal for borrowers
If borrowers have a good credit history – are paying down the mortgage, haven’t missed a payment on a car loan and credit cards are under control…
- Banks forced to hand over details of best customers to boost competition
If you have a good credit history you’re paying down your mortgage, you haven’t missed a payment on your car loan and your credit cards are under…
- Woman pleads guilty in SMSF property scheme
The Sydney-based woman was charged with dishonestly acquiring funds and knowingly accepting the proceeds of crime
- Westpac tightens up on responsible lending
The bank has introduced a slew of lending policy changes with brokers required to complete additional RO questions for clients