Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Former rugby league player Beau Ryan’s house sells ahead of auction
Beau Ryan and wife Kara Orrell to upscale from Paddington terrace
The three-level Sydney home of rugby league player turned TV personality Beau Ryan and his wife Kara Orrell has been sold ahead of auction.
The three-bedroom, two-bathroom home at <a href="https://www.domain.com.au/33-flinton-street-paddington-nsw-202…
- Senior Staff Appointments
Media Release Number 2016-29: Senior Staff Appointments.
- Intelligence Analyst brings exciting new product to market!
As an Intelligence Analyst and highly experienced Independent Buyers Agent that has purchased over $15 million worth of property for clients in the past 12 months, I regularly get calls from investors asking us to keep an eye out and call them when we see a great deal.
- How your credit history affects your mortgage application
When assessing your mortgage application, lenders base theirdecisionsaboutwhetherornotto approve your loan on many factors
- Banks tighten lending criteria for premium postcodes
Luxury property buyers now subject to greater scrutiny