Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Middle Park v Albert Park: How the neighbouring suburbs compare
Usually, being in the middle of anything isnt a great place to be. Middle of the road driving is lame. Urbandictionary.com calls middle of the road people fence sitters. But theyre unlikely to be sitting on a fence in Middle Park. Or if they are, theyll have done the impossible: actually found a fence to buy that they can sit on….
- Sydney’s trophy market feels the effect of NSW government’s foreign buyer tax
Despite 2017 marking a bull run of top-end sales in the $20 million-plus range, this year is the first time in five years in which there hasnt been a single trophy saleto a foreign buyer, to date….
- RBA's cash rate fails to budge this November
George Tharenou and Carlos Cacho, economists from UBS, said Sydney’s softening house prices could signal the end of Australia’s housing boom,…
- NAB 'open for business' on IO, investor loans
While property investors account for 42 per cent of NAB’s total book, growth has only been 6 per cent over the year to 30 September, below…
- How will a change in government affect property investors?
The next federal election is expected to happen in the next few yearsprobably 2019and with the changes in the government also comes changes…
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.
- ANZ increases special discount rate
The major bank has lowered its interest rates for principal and interest owner occupier borrowers on one of its home loan products