Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Tic:Toc powers home loan approval system with MuleSoft
Tic:Toc powers home loan approval system with MuleSoft … selected MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to power its real-time home loan approval system.
- Private lender launches foreign buyer mortgage
BC Securities a Melbourne-based asset management, corporate advisory, and real estate finance platform has just launched one of Australia’s first…
- Narellan: the sleepy, semi-rural Sydney suburb that birthed a swimming pool empire
For decades, this under-the-radar community sat beyond the border of Greater Sydney, close to the historic town of Camden. Its only claim to fame was Narellan Pools.
Although a few buildings in Narellan date back to the late 1800s, the majority of houses there were built in the 1950s and 1960s. When a local man whose name has been lost to history decided to start a swimming pool business in Narellan in 1971, the suburb was home to about 3000 people.
- BOQ still worst for home loan disputes
Bank of Queensland has topped the list as Australia’s worst offender for disputes with home loan customers, according to the financial ombudsman.
- Inside the lives and bedrooms of Australians who still live with their parents
- Where to park a tiny house: the rules and what to do once you’ve bought one
If you can handle the space restraints, tiny houses offer the chance to get off the treadmill and step into a simpler life, free of knee-buckling mortgage repayments.
But when youre swooning over photos of cute little houses, its easy to forget one big old challenge: if you buy or build a tiny house, where do you park it?
Local council rules vary across Australia, but most still treat tiny houses in the same way as caravans, say experts. You can usually live in the…
- Built-to-rent developers target young Brisbanites not willing or able to buy
As more young people become locked out of the property market, some in the real estate industry have begun building developments to rent out exclusively in hopes of securing long-term tenants and providing renters with security of tenure….
- Westpac investing $26.5m in mortgage fintech
Touching on the performance of the self-service mortgage platform, which is backed by home loan advisers, Mr Turner revealed that it had advised…
- Melbourne-based broker convicted of massive fraud
The broker and his team were convicted for drafting fraudulent home loan applications
- ASIC and RBA Welcome the Publication of ASX BBSW Trade and Trade Reporting Guidelines
Media Release Number 2017-22: ASIC and the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) today welcome the publication of the ASX BBSW Trade and Trade Reporting Guidelines (ASX BBSW Guidelines).