Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Women are better property investors
Despite all the gains women have made in society and the workplace, they still generally earn less than men. Women are also more likely to retire with…
- Former TV executive Ian Holmes lists one of Palm Beach’s best trophies
- You Wish: Period renovation meets contemporary cool in Prahran
- NZ house prices fall in September as volume collapse to 6-year low
Outside Auckland, seasonally adjusted house prices fell by 0.9% in September, with prices up 5.4% year-on-year. Looking at the major cities,…
- Housing market not heading for a crash, says Morrison
Mr Morrison’s comments addressing fears of a crash in house prices come a day after the Domain Group’s State of the Market report found house…
- Housing market holding up well: BoQ chief Jon Sutton
A moderation in house prices in Sydney and Melbourne is probably a good thing because it allows … Now, we have Virgin Money, that has delivered $700m of mortgage growth, our business bank is … loan portfolios and the Virgin Money home loan portfolio has grown ahead of expectations, he said.
- Chinese demand for Aussie property hasn’t wavered
Strong demand is likely to continue to fuel house price growth in the east coast capitals, said Credit Suisse