Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Kingsville set to host food truck park on site of new apartment development
- ‘Out of breath’: Newcastle, Wollongong join Sydney property price downturn
Sydney hasnt beenthe only city to experience falling property prices in the past few months nine regional towns in New South Wales also saw a pull back over the September quarter.
As investors and young buyers have been priced out of the harbour city, theyve increasingly headed to Wollongong and Newcastle the nearest regional hubs. And prices have soared.
But now even thesereal estate darlings have recorded a drop in prices,Domain …
- Rouse Hill residents fear boundary and suburb name change will push down home values
Property prices in one area of Rouse Hill could take a blow if the council goes ahead with plans to change the name of the neighbourhood, as well as boundary lines, residents and developers have argued.
The location is a million-dollar house price area 40 kilometres north-west of Sydneys CBD, which falls over two councils the Hills District and Blacktown.
But under a Blacktown council proposal to create eight new suburbs, the Blacktown section in the south-west of…
- Annerley house proves popular at auction, while Hamptons home passes in
An unassuming brick home in between Ipswich and Annerley Roads whipped buyers into a frenzy when it went under the hammer on Saturday.
The house on 23 Palmerston Road, Annerley proved to be a huge hit with buyers, attracting seven bidders and more than three dozen bids.
<a href="https://www.domain.com.au/real-estate-agencies/bellepropertybulimba-20335/" target="_blank"…
- Is it better to buy an apartment in the CBD, or a house in the outer suburbs?
Melbourne median house prices gained a staggering $113,629 and units $21,022 in the 12 months to the June quarter. Both healthy gains. However…
- Gympie's house prices record highest rise in Queensland
ON HIGH: Scott Kovacevic overlooks Gympie’s booming housing market, which has risen 5% in the last quarter according to Domain. Renee Albrecht.
- Don't pay the price of misguided loyalty to your financial services
A home loan interest rate just 0.5 percentage points higher costs $1200 a year on a typical mortgage, while fees can add $350 a year to that. Paying 2…