Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Customers in different states rate their lenders
Property investors borrowing from one of the Big Four rated their satisfaction with their investment mortgage (average of 7.1 out of 10) similar to…
- Can you consolidate debts by refinancing your home loan?
Home loan refinancing in the simplest terms, is transferring your home loan from one bank or lender to … The average mortgage rate is closer to 4%.
- CORY BANNISTER: A family-friendly solution
Since the parent’s contribution is secured by way of a registered mortgage, they have rights to the money at all times in the event of non-payment by…
- Why Australians are cutting consumer debt while mortgages rise
HOUSEHOLDS are doubling down on cutting personal debt despite mortgage lending continuing to rise, Reserve Bank data reveals. … be conservative about their personal debt, even though home loan lending was at record highs.
- Doomben the most expensive Brisbane train line to buy a house on: Domain Group
The most expensive Brisbane train line to buy a house on has been revealed as the Doomben line, according to new data.
Domain Group has crunched the numbers on the average median house price along each train route, following the release of the latest State of the Market report earlier this week.
Unsurprisingly, Doomben emerged as the clear leader, with several of Brisbanes most expensive suburbs making up the relatively short train line.
- Interest-only borrowers vulnerable to ‘payment shock’
They would be devastated if the economy took a nose dive or if house prices fell, the RBA warned
- Morrison: Aussie property ‘as safe as houses’
While house prices were high, they were underpinned by strong economic fundamentals