Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Booming house prices hasn't stopped Tasmania from slipping on economic ladder
BOOMING house prices in Hobart have been unable to prevent Tasmania slipping to fifth spot on the Commonwealth Bank’s State of the States league…
- Easy on the ear: The dollars and sense of sound acoustics
- How to save hundreds on gifts this Christmas
Its eight weeks until Christmas and shoppers are understandably concernedabout how much theyll be contributing tothe annual $48 billion Chrissyspend.
Heres the problem household budgets are inlockdownmode and presents aint cheap.
Australians are spending less because theyre concernedinterest rates will …
- NAB lifted interest-only rates to meet APRA's regulatory requirements
Andrew Thorburn, CEO of National Australia Bank (NAB), insists the bank lifted interest-only mortgage rates to meet new regulatory requirements, not…
- AIHW: Homeownership among younger Aussies has declined
Rising house prices, particularly in the east coast capitals, and the ballooning cost of … rates, and is in the top third for homeowners with a mortgage.
- ACT mortgage belt escapes inflation risk, but unemployment growth drags economy
Canberra’s mortgagees are keeping their wallets open and buoying economic growth as low inflation delays interest rate rises. While the ACT is…