Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- RBS to pay $44 million to settle US charges it defrauded customers
RBS’ improper activity was conducted mainly in Stamford, Connecticut, through the bank’s U.S. asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities…
- Clare Wainwright ended up with $25 million in her NAB account after St George approved the funds
When NAB accidentally pays out your entire mortgage, and gives you an … if I was allowed to use it, I’d pay off my mortgage and buy another place.
- Balnarring Retreat celebrates a new definition of grand design
Small House Living Australia, by Catherine Foster, celebrates compact design, including the Balnarring Retreat by Branch Studio Architects.
Georgina Moore needed what Virginia Woolf once said no woman could do without; a room of ones own somewhere to dream, to plan, to create, above all, a space to simply be herself.
The family property in heartland Victoria, blessed with a tranquil expanse of water surrounded by picturesque eucalyptus …
- Happily ever after: How to beat the competition and find your forever home
Finding a forever home in Melbournes hotly contested real estate market is no easy feat. Prospective buyers are faced with stiff competition, a seemingly endless parade of expert advice, plus the added pressure of todays ever-increasing prices….
- Three open homes you’ll want to see this Saturday in Sydney
If youre looking for a property to check out this weekend, weve found three cracking options.
Our top contenders come from some of Sydneys most desirable suburbs, taking us east, north and to the inner-west.
$4.5 million $5 million
<a href="https://www.domain.com.au/27-comber-street-paddington-nsw-2021-2013910699" …
- ANZ boss Shayne Elliott wary as profit surges 18pc
Although the proportion of borrowers failing to pay their mortgage remains close to historical lows, ANZ is expecting arrears to get worse in Western…
- Victorian mortgage broker banned
ASIC has banned the director after she failed to disclose a past conviction, lodged false documents and more
- ANZ is monitoring household debt ‘like a hawk’
The banks CEO said some customers including home loan borrowers could be vulnerable to future interest rate hikes