Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- How to host a good open home inspection: Experts weigh in
Your house is on the market congratulations! But just because the for sale sign is out the front and your property is listed online and in the paper, your work is far from done.
The inspection is the make or break part, where the image seen online or on the placard on your front fence is tested out by potential buyers, and if your home doesnt live up to it, you can forget about making a sale.
Getting a professional stylist…
- AFL grand final 2017: A chance for property bargain hunters?
Most people shy away from selling their house on a day most of the population will be glued to the television at a mates barbecue bash.
But could the few dozen vendors selling their property at auction this Saturday the holy grail of the AFL season, the day so special it was graced with a public holiday eve be on to something?
In a state gripped with footy fever, a small but savvygroup of property players are bucking a long-standing…
- Are you thinking of escaping Sydney? This is where to move to
Sick of Sydney? Arent we all. Nosebleed-inducinghouse prices, sky-high rents, terrible traffic and the looming summer humidity, cockroaches, baking hot concrete….
- So, where's this property crash?
It forecast house prices would fall by as much as 7.5 per cent, starting in March 2016, with a recovery commencing in the second half of 2017.
- Brisbane remains top pick for investors as confidence in the market stays strong
Brisbane remains the top capital city pick for Australian property investors, a survey has found. The national survey, conducted by Property Investment…
- SCU Launches Artificial Intelligence Service
At a later phase, the full implementation of Let’s Chat, will allow SCU to process an entire home loan application within the platform, taking the…
- RACQ Bank to offer mortgage products
The motoring association and mutual organisation will start offering home loan products to its members
- Lending for apartments will be tightened in Brisbane & Perth
Borrowers in targeted postcodes will be questioned more thoroughly to ensure theyre financially capable of handling mortgages