Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Symmetry and amenity unite in this Balwyn North House of the Week
44 Hedderwick Street, Balwyn North $3.6-$3.8 million 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 car spaces Private sale Inspect contact agent Fletchers, Nick Fletcher 0403 387 580…
- How to beat the crackdown on interest-only loans
Property investors are expected to use a number of mortgage strategies to avoid being hit by an expected rise in interest-only home loans.
- APRA in fresh bid to cool high-risk loan market
It is the latest move by APRA to take heat out of the mortgage market after moving late in 2014 to cap growth in lending to property investors at 10 per…
- APRA mandates 30% limit on interest only resi lending
The regulator has sent out a letter to ADIs outlining further measures for sound residential mortgage lending practices
- Melburnian house hunters are moving to more affordable fringe suburbs
While house prices are sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars cheaper in the fringe suburbs, a leading planning expert questions their affordability