Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Has the WA property market finally turned the corner?
Signs of a bounce in consumer confidence are buoying hopes that WAs soft property markethas finally turned the corner.
With improving sales volumes including a promising lift within Perths inner city suburbs industry experts are predicting a cautiously optimistic outlook for 2016.
The forecasts give hope to a housing market still trying to recover from the impact of WAsmining slump.
Four-week sales activity across the …
- Top 10 tips for first-time property investors
… be periods of time where your property is vacant, therefore you won’t be receiving any income, yet you’ll still need to cover your mortgage payments.
- Record low rental yields in Sydney and Melbourne a risky sign, Moody's warns
“Even if interest rates are low, the amount of mortgage that an investor needs to buy a home is high. … cash-flow losses suffered by residential property investors had increased, he said. … “If there are any shocks, if house prices don’t go up, then all investors have … APRA ends investor home loan boom…
- Moody's: Banks face a growing problem with residential investment loans
The strong rise in house prices over recent years has driven rental yields in … The result is that deteriorating affordability increases the risks for Australian residential property investors and therefore for residential mortgage-backed…
- Falling rental yields put property investors in a bind
Falling rental yields put property investors in a bind … a warning to residential property investors and residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS).
- Chinese investment in property rises again
- MMPCU updates mortgage interest rates
A summary of this week’s changes for MMPCU’s home loan interest rates.
- Fixed rate demand peaks for aggregator
Fixed rate home loans are now accounting for almost one in five loans for an ASX-listed aggregator
- Australia's cheapest suburbs revealed
A new report released has listed the most affordable suburbs in every capital city, where your mortgage payments may be a little less
- Sydney unit rents surge, maybe time for a mortgage?
Sydney unit rentals jumped from $500 to a record $520 a week over the March quarter, dispelling myths of oversupply within the market.