Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The best homes for sale right now: seven Sydney properties to see this Saturday, April 20
Whether youre after a low key beach house or a classic inner city terrace, weve put together a property shortlist that is sure to suit.
From inner west to east and along the coastline, here are seven of our favourite homes for sale right now.
270 Annandale Stree…
- Mountain surrounds and Tuscan villas: Five country homes perfect for a long weekend escape
The idea of a cute cottage in the countryside, or a breezy beach house up or down the coast, becomes particularly attractive around the Easter long weekend.
To fuel those holiday day dreams, weve found five homes that are up to the task.
- Open for inspection: The best properties for sale in Victoria right now
Domains expert guide of the top properties for sale across the state right now.
57 Forest Street, Bendigo
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car space
57 Forest Street, Bendigo Photo: McKean McGregor…
- Thinking to refinance? This is why you need a mortgage broker
The number-crunch doesnt stop the moment you sign into your first home loan
- Fixed mortgage rates are dropping almost as low as variable rates
Today Bank of Queensland and Virgin Money cut several of their fixed rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors. This follows a range of fixed…
- How property investors can prepare for changes to negative gearing
Experts believe that Labor’s proposal to change tax policies can cause significant impact to the property market. How can investors prepare for a…
- Jobs in the property sector have plummeted with house prices
House prices began to slide in late 2017 and it’s no surprise that jobs in this sector have taken a hit. Job ads for the design and architecture sector…
- Why 'lower for longer' might be sowing the seeds of the next recession
Economic orthodoxy suggested the market knew best, that home ownership should be extended to almost everyone, despite their ability to … As we’ve seen with house prices, once that tide is all the way in, it only has one way to go.