Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- When house hunting feels like dating: House types reimagined as life partners
When a house ticksthe boxes but something is missing
Yourpersonality profile revealed by household habits
- Penthouse yet to be built in Green Square sets $3.6 million neighbourhood record
Liveable Sydney: How the city and easternsuburbs ranked
Sydney must learn planning lessons as knock down and redevelop no longer works
- Bottoming out: Why regional Queensland’s glum housing figures could be sign of a recovery
Brisbane house prices fall: March quarterly report
The most gorgeous Queenslanders outside of Brisbane
- Retail giant Target and artist Jon Campbell settle court case over copying claim
- Banks' mortgage repricing may have 'unintended consequences'
Australian banks may enjoy some near-term earnings growth as a result of their recent mortgage rate increases, but their lending growth is likely to…
- Bank stocks not factoring in slower home lending: analysts
They predicted a slowdown in lending that would weigh on the long-term earnings of banks, even if home loan repricing gave the lenders a short-term…
- Is this banking rort finally ending?
The mortgage industry, however, has responded angrily to aspects of the … incentives to mortgage brokers that lead to aggressive home loan sales.
- Tasmanian politicians modest property investors compared to national counterparts
Photo: The details of politicians’ home ownership and property investments have been revealed. (ABC News: Nic MacBean) Related Story: How…
- Non-major curbs risky lending with new loan policy
The bank has brought in new conditions for investment and interest-only lending in response to tighter APRA regulations
- New mortgage benchmarking site launched
The website allows borrowers to compare interest rates against similar demographics and can help broker clients find a better loan