Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Little good news in Anglican rental report
In this light, the biggest impact of rising house prices is the extra effort that a … A home loan is effectively a forced method of saving, except that much of the … But for the bulk of low-income Australians, home ownership will be little … is on Anglicare’s wavelength, or if it’s backing the property investors.
- Lost property: bull run nears end as Sydney house prices fall
One of the biggest bull runs the Sydney housing market has seen is drawing to an end, with house prices falling this month as the crackdown by…
- Which nightmare Sydney housing horror scenario is right for you?
Which city should you move to? Since you cant afford Sydney or Melbourne
Four changes Australia desperately needs to make to rental agreements
- Inside the Dubai holiday villa with a $US1 million bathtub
- With better loan access, buyers get a foot in home ownership door
… on the belief that more housing stock may moderate rising house prices. … Our research shows that, by far, the largest hurdle to home ownership is … per cent deposit and taking out lenders mortgage insurance, which can cost … can service monthly home loan repayments but in many cases they don’t…
- the harbinger of doom for our property boom
As we see in the following graph, the link from rents to house prices is not simple. Sometimes, as we have seen recently, house prices grow faster…
- Bought for $100,000 in 1981, this Paddington house is now worth over $2 million
In case you needed another lesson in why it pays to buy in Brisbanes inner city suburbs, take the case of barrister Kerry Boulton and his wife Roxanne….
- Hong Kong and Australia hold 4th RMB Trade and Investment Dialogue
Media Release Number 2017-08: Hong Kong and Australia held their fourth Renminbi (RMB) Trade and Investment Dialogue as part of the RMB Global Cities Dialogue organised by the New South Wales (NSW) Government today to promote the opportunities associated with the internationalisation of the RMB and Chinese capital going out.
- White label lending: Growth through simplicity
Australian Broker talked to Advantedge general manager Brett Halliwell about the evolution and unique benefits of white label mortgage products
- Non-bank hits $2.6bn in mortgage originations
The lender has also significantly grown its Australian third party channel with over 2,500 brokers now writing loans for the firm
- Broking expert to build industry mentor community
The initiative aims to reduce high levels of attrition by individuals just starting out in the mortgage broking space