Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Fintech rolls out equipment finance
Data collected by the SME lender suggests that one in four of a mortgage broker’s existing home loan clients are also business owners, providing a…
- When less is more: The glossy Toorak renovation where a modest block size was no hurdle
More with less. Thats what owner-developers Wendy and Chris Holland had in mind when they came to build on this compact 560-square-metre block on one of the most prestigious avenues in Toorak, Melbournes most expensive suburb.
The pair run Holland Building Developments and had previously built high-end luxury houses in Toorak, mostly on blocks larger than 800 square metres…
- Award-winning vineyards, marble marvels: Eight of the best prestige homes for sale right now
Looking for your prestige property fix? Read on to check out the best of the best from across Australia in this weeks shortlist of high-end homes.
260 and 265 Old Moorooduc Road, Tuerong VIC. Photo: Supplied
- Well-heeled water lovers and style savvy buyers targeted in high-end 31 Broadbeach development
Theres a perfect break for stand-up paddleboarding right out the front of 31 Broadbeach, andtherell be no need to drag your wet surf gear into your apartment.This boutique beachfront development will have a board storage facility on the ground floor with an outdoor shower and a dog wash station.
Its these kinds of thoughtful inclusions that show Optimus Developments has a keen understanding of their target market for this <a href="https://www.do…
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.