Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Justin Gleeson lists his inner city terrace for $4.8 million, heads for beach
- Taylor Swift wins bid to have her LA home awarded landmark status
- 'Beginning of the end' for property investors, hit with tough new mortgage restrictions
PROPERTY experts say it’s the beginning of the end for investors as lenders introduce tougher requirements, including 40 per cent deposits.
- National Trust: 141 Rankin Street
On April 8, 1850, Cope again took a mortgage from Francis Lord, together with his solicitor Gilbert Wright, for 60, and the mortgage documents…
- Tax breaks need to be examined as part of efforts to cool housing market: Bligh
Tax incentives for property investors need to be examined as part of efforts to bring heat out of the housing market: Bank lobby head … Sydney house prices soared 18.9 per cent in the year to March, 1.4 per cent in March alone.
- WA home loan delinquencies the nation's worst
Western Australia has led the rise in national home loan delinquencies, … House prices in Perth fell by 4.46 per cent over the year to February 2017…
- RBA governor offers his solution to affordability crisis
While measures designed to limit interest-only mortgage lending certainly help, Governor Philip Lowe said the real solution lies elsewhere