Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Are you one of Australia's leading property investors?
Entries for the 10th annual Investor of the Year Awards are now open and this year, more investors are eligible to enter than ever before. This year, the…
- Three of the best new property developments in southeast Queensland right now
In the market for a brand new property? Heres three of southeast Queenslands best new developments right now.
Dakabin Crossing, Dakabin
<img alt="Masterplanned townhouse development Dakabin Crossing, Dakabin." src="http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/x/m/l/w/3/image.imgtype.articleLeadwide.620×349.png/1501497447908.png" title="" wi…
- King of the castle: Meet the man who built a castle for his kids
What kid doesnt dream of living in a castle; with turrets for shooting arrows at intruders, a dungeon for dastardly prisoners, and a tower perfect for stowing away a princess? For the Leeke family, this childhood fantasy came true when their Dad built a castle on their Sunshine Coast property….
- Heat on RBA as residential property borrowing hits a record
Borrowers and mortgage brokers, which act as intermediaries between property buyers and lenders, claim that overall demand and loan growth…
- Home loan refinancing time slashed
If you’re living in Victoria or New South Wales, the next time you refinance your home loan there’s a really good chance that the mortgage will be…
- High energy prices and rate fears are stressing out households
They’re concerned about the rising cost of bills but also there are income woes, interest rates are starting to rise and there’s mortgage and rental stress…
- Median house prices are surging in regional NSW
Half of all regional centres in NSW are out of reach for the average first-home buyer, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Business credit demand on the rise
A renewed positive outlook has led to strong growth in commercial credit including commercial mortgage applications
- Is property crowdfunding the future for investors?
Australian property investors could soon be entering the market via strength in numbers, according to new research