Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The Block 2018 bathroom week reveal recap: The drama comes out in the wash
Who wouldve thought a simple room a toilet, a tub, a shower head, a vanity, tiles and maybe some heating could cause so much drama? So. Much. Drama….
- Financing hurdles front of mind at volatile Sydney auctions
House hunters zeroed in on trophy locations on Saturday after the Sydney housing market got a boost from the Reserve Bank of Australia.
The RBAs decision last week to keep the cash rate unchanged at 1.5 per cent marks two years of no change to official interest rates. The benign interest rate environment appeared to stimulate some auction buyers, although tighter bank lending practices are imposing a significant market counterbalance.
The citys weekend auction clea…
- Buyers ‘taking their sweet time’: Varied auction results in weather-hit Melbourne
Properties with redevelopment potential in top-notch positions, and sub $750,000 homes performed better than other real estate categories at weekend auctions. But stand-offs over asking prices are continuing to instil price uncertainty in Melbournes $1.5 million-plus housing market….
- Which home features do property hunters want the most?
Home buyers are looking for these specific features above all else
- Kinglake: The town that boasts the highest number of home owners in Victoria
- Australian bank sees 6.2 % growth in mortgages
This could indicate good health for the countrys mortgage market
- Six months left: Hidden danger in falling house prices
AUSTRALIAN retailers should be nervous about our falling house prices, with an expert warning they’ve got six months before a huge drop in sales.